In your home, whatever the weather, you should be Xtremely comfortable. Let us help!
AAA Xtreme Comfort provides a variety of services for residential HVAC in Greer, Spartanburg County, and Greenville County. Our technicians are fully trained, licensed, bonded, and insured to deliver a level of quality that shows on every job. Whether you need new equipment installation, replacement, repairs, or preventative maintenance, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Please contact us at (864) 763-5404 for more information about any of our residential HVAC services.
Why do I need to change my filter regularly?A:
Regular filter replacement helps your heating and cooling system operate at peak levels and improves indoor air quality. It is important to change filters regularly to encourage proper and clean airflow-- free from dust, allergens and germs. Depending on the type of filter you have, you may require weekly or monthly filter replacements. Your AAA Xtreme Comfort service or installation technician will recommend the ideal filters and replacement schedules for your unit(s).
How do I know if I have an existing warranty on my furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system?A:
Locate the label on the outer surface of the equipment for a manufacture date. If the equipment is less than five years old it may have a warranty, but depending on the model may not have one. Warranty terms and conditions change by manufacturer and the installing company.
What regular maintenance do heating and air conditioning systems need?A:
The most important part of HVAC maintenance aspect is maintaining unrestricted air flows. Dust, dirt, and debris are an HVAC system’s worst enemies. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor unit, you must keep all filters clean and heat exchangers and condensation and evaporator coils free of restrictions. We recommend that your heating and cooling system be checked and serviced twice a year; ideally a spring and autumn tune-up. Also we recommend that you change your filter regularly, depending on the type of filter you have. This alone can eliminate many of the most common problems that need fixing and can significantly reduce the likelihood of a serious breakdown.
How can I increase the efficiency and life of my home’s heating and cooling systems?A:
Perform routine maintenance and make sure to change your filters! Some basics you can do: Clean and replace your filters frequently. Your system will heat and cool more evenly when the fan is in the “on” position. The blower provides constant air movement throughout the home, and allows for better filtration. Install shades, drapes, shutters, or screens on windows that are exposed to extreme sunlight to keep room temperatures at moderate levels.
You want your home to be comfortable in every season of the year and save money on your heating and cooling costs. Maintaining optional comfort and energy efficiency may require a variety of services for residential HVAC in Greer.
Our professional HVAC services include:
- AC installation – Your HVAC technician can help you select the ideal air conditioning system for your property and budget. Professional installation ensures reliable performance and optimal energy efficiency.
- Heating installation – When it’s time for a new heating system, there are many options for heat pumps, furnaces, geothermal systems, and ductless mini splits.
- Ductwork – Functioning ductwork is essential for indoor comfort, HVAC system performance, and indoor air quality. Licensed HVAC technicians offer everything from duct cleaning to custom ductwork design and installation.
- Ductless mini splits – If you need air conditioning in one room, don’t have a duct system, or want to create a zoned HVAC system, ductless mini split systems can be used to create a system that meets your comfort needs and budget.
- HVAC service and repair – Keep your heating and air conditioning system in top working condition with professional repairs and preventive maintenance services.
- Indoor air quality – Poor air quality can be improved with UV light systems, electronic air cleaners, air filters, energy recovery ventilators (ERVs), and heat recovery ventilators (HRVs).
Each property has unique needs for heating, cooling, and indoor air quality. You can get reliable advice and guidance from licensed and experienced HVAC professionals to help you make informed decisions.
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Detailed Oriented Process
Quality Without Compromise
30+ Years of Industry Experience
Heating, cooling, and indoor air quality equipment are significant investments in your home. Working with fully qualified and licensed technicians ensures top-notch service to improve your comfort while saving you time and money. In addition to training and certifications, technicians are fully screened, background checked, and drug tested for your protection and peace of mind.
Knowledgeable and skilled technicians utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic tools for fast and accurate troubleshooting. Your local HVAC technicians arrive in fully outfitted vans and have access to a huge inventory of parts. This enables heating and air conditioning repairs and maintenance to be completed quickly and efficiently.
Call for Quality Service at a Competitive Price
At AAA Xtreme Comfort, we have the expertise and attention to detail needed to provide efficient and cost-effective services for residential HVAC in Greer. We offer free estimates for new equipment installations and our prices are competitive.
If you need residential HVAC installation, repair, upgrades, or maintenance, get in touch with us at (864) 763-5404 for superior service.
“He provided great service at a reasonable price.”- Jennifer W.
Fill out the form below or give us a call today at (864) 763-5404 to get started.
Location 13455 East Wade Hampton Blvd,
Greer, SC 29651 [Map & Directions]
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
- Available 24/7 for Emergencies
- Monday - Friday